As the situation regarding COVID-19 in New Zealand is constantly changing, for the safety of our riders and volunteers the committee has decided to cancel all races until the end of May 2020 when further decisions will be made. We are constantly reviewing the information available to decide what we should do going forward. If we are able to race in 2020, we will add more events later in the season. Keep an eye on our facebook page.

We are very disappointed having to make this call.

 

 

 

Support Our Sponsors - click on logo to visit their site.