As we are in COVID-19 level 1 and there are no restrictions on the size of our gatherings, the key messages are
• If you’re sick, stay home.
• If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
• Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Sanitise on the way in to register. Sanitiser will be provided.
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow. We will disinfect shared surfaces.
• If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
• Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this. We will have the QR Code poster in the hall
• Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on.