COVID - 19
We are not able to race at level 2.5 with the restriction on gathering size of 10 - this level until at least midnight Wednesday 16th September. We will review this as the government's guidelines are updated and will open races for entries once we know we can run a race safely. The next review date is 14th September.
• If you’re sick, stay home.
• If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
• Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Sanitise on the way in to register. Sanitiser will be provided.
• Sneeze and cough into your elbow. We will disinfect shared surfaces.
• If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
• Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this. We will have the QR Code poster in the hall
• Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on.